Free Magazine: Self Service Drives Dollars for the Contact Center
Qualify for Your Free Subscription!
Customers want answers to their questions more quickly, more accurately and increasingly in the channel of their choice. Research indicates:
Self service in the contact center can have staggering results:
- 75% of companies that have implemented self-service into their contact centers have seen at least 25% improvement in customer satisfaction
- One-third of companies are planning to implement a self-service solution within 24 months
- Meeting or beating the competition requires self-service
- Self-service can reduce operating costs
Read the rest of the Aberdeen Group's findings in their May 2007 benchmark report, sponsored by Neocase Software.
- 65% increase in customer satisfaction
- 58% increase in first call closure rate
- 39% increase in customer retention
Subscribe To Self Service Drives Dollars for the Contact Center Now!
Trade Publications FREE to Qualified
No hidden or trial offers, and no purchase necessary. Publications are
absolutely free to those who qualify.
Browse through our extensive list
of trade publications by industry, title, or geographic eligibility to
find the titles that best match your skills and interests. Simply complete
the application form and submit it.
Print This Page